Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update & My apologies for not keeping up with my blog Part I


Hope you can forgive me for not keeping up with my blog. I don't even know if anyone looks at this thing anymore...but if you've been a faithful follower thank you and i hope i don't disappoint you again.=)

Here's an update of what's being going on. Enjoy!

July 2009
Isla and Daddy at the hospital

First week home

 
This is what happens when you're tired and trying to change a diaper

  
Isla and Uncle Marlow


July 2009
For the 4th of July we went to my aunt's house

August 2009
We went to Miami for my cousin's wedding
After spending a couple of days in Miami we drove to Orlando and then Alabama.

September 2009
Isla's first Temple visit

October 2009
Isla meets Kai. 

Meet the pumpkin and the dragonfly

to be continued....have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!! =)