Monday, April 26, 2010

Part II While Isla takes her morning nap

November 2009
Isla and I at a ward activity

Thanksgiving at my aunt's house

December 2009
For christmas we went looking for sun

New Year's in Orlando with the family

January 2010
Waiting to get set apart as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.


My younger brother Marlow entered the MTC on January 20th. He is currently serving a mission in McAllen, Tx
If you want to follow his blog go here.

February 2010
 For Valentines John and I decided to keep it small. We had an indoor picnic while we listened to Michael Buble and read Love letters of Joseph and Emma. John wrote me a sonnet....it was the best gift ever!

March 2010

Isla started swimming lessons at the rec center in springville. She only cried the first day of class. I'm so proud of her.

April 2010

For Easter Sunday we had dinner at home with Liz ...the easter bunny stopped by too!


We hiked the Y. I thought we are going to die and Isla fell asleep.


Hope you've enjoyed the update....i know it was a really quick one. We've had a year full of excitement and we've had to learn to adapt to a lot of changes. However,  we feel so blessed for every experience we've had. We feel especially thankful to have our little peanut now a beautiful little girl  in our home.


Now to the real question....Do you forgive me???

2 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

I LOVE the updates! Your little girl is SO ADORABLE. Keep the posts and pictures coming.

monica said...

Totally forgiven :) Isla is so beautiful, I wish I had seen you back in April. We'll have to plan a trip with Alex so we can all get together again. Take care Marjorie! say hi to John from us!