Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two years of YES: Celebrating our Love

On Saturday John and I celebrated two wonderful years of marriage.  Two years of growth, love and happiness. I am blessed to have the kind of man I have by my side. And everyday that goes by, more and more, I realize that I made the best decision of my life. Being married to John has been even better than I could have imagined.  This year we went to Zion National Park to celebrate.
       (I'll post pictures when I get back from Miami)

__________________________________________________________________________




(I love this song)

2 comments:

The Lautaha's said...

HI Marjorie! Happy Anniversary...you have a beautiful family! Marriage is indeed a WONDERFUL thing. ;) if it's okay, I added you to my Blogger read-list...email me your address (mrs.lautaha@gmail.com) so I can invite you to mine (it's private). Take care!

Old said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! You guys still both look great and your daughter is gorgeous!!