Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer To Do List



I don't know about you but I feel like I always have a lot on my to-do list. So much that there are days I don't know how I don't literally lose my head.  This year I've decided to make what I call MY SUMMER FUN TO DO LIST. This list is all about fun and giggles. Here's what I'm thinking:

  • go camping
  • do a couple of small hikes
  • have saturday picnics
  • fly a kite
  • go to the zoo
  • play in the rain
  • finish Isla's memory book 
  • make a quiet book
  • make a summer dress
  • decorate a cake like a pro..I probably won't be able to that but maybe I can get good enough so that I can make Isla's birthday cake
  • finish 3 books 
  • start working out regularly
  • go swimming
  • run a 5k
So what do you think?  Any suggestion of things we need to do? Maybe hikes, parks, activities that are fun that I didn't think about? Let me know. For now here's my to-do list for today:

  • clean the house
  • do some laudry
  • read Isla a book
  • play like a kid
  • find something to cook
  • go to the mall
  • go to Michaels and buy stuff for my cake decorating class
  • wash my hair
  • do some personal reading

    1 comment:

    j said...

    Hey Marjorie, call me if you ever want to go to the zoo together. We've only been once but Mason loved it. I love the pic of Isla, she is so beautiful!