Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged!


7 facts about me

1.) I love buying books....its like buying myself shoes....it makes me happy!!!!!!
2.) I always need to wear earrings if I don't I feel like a boy!!!!
3.) I tend to move alot when I'm sleeping and according to my husband steal the blanket from him.
4.) My dream is to go to Africa someday and learn their music and their dances. In fact, i love learning about different cultures.
5.) I love playing in the rain
6.) Soar Gummi worms make me happy!
7.) I have a new crush!!! (I'll tell you about this later)

4 comments:

The Larsen Life said...

Haha! That's so funny about the blanket. Chris said that I used to hog the blankets and steal his pillows...and pretty much is side of the bed. Our bed was a battle ground after we got married. Being married is the best huh?! ;)Did you go to your thing today?

Connie and Brandon said...

I didn't know some of those things about you. I love Africa. The culture is very intriguing, at least West Africa is- Ghana, but the food is horrible. Stay away from that part. Just kidding, it doesn't hurt to try.

John and Jessica said...

Ha ha Marj! That's funny about you having to wear earrings, I'm totally the same way. I thought I was crazy for thinking I look like a boy but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one ;)

j said...

I'm with you on the earring thing too. I'm just not completely ready for the day until my earrings are in.